New members selected in the 2021 election are:
President: Tameca Miles
Vice-President: Cleve Antone
Treasurer: Janet Pollard
Secretary: David Rostcheck
At-Large: Sara Dunham
Please congratulate our new board and please contact them with any concerns via HOA Messenger or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANNUAL HOA MEETING: NOVEMBER 19th 7:00PM
Rod and Joey Schaefer, owners of Pizzaria Testa, live here and have generously provided the venue for our annual HOA meeting. Please make time in your busy schedule to come meet your neighbors, catch up on all of the latest happenings and initiatives, We want and need your wisdom and participation...
Hope to see you there!
All the best,
Cleve, Janet, Edward, Crystal, Steve
Pizzaria Testa http://www.pizzeriatesta.com
8660 Church St, Frisco, TX 75034
*Pizza and refreshments will be served.
On January second 2019 we completed our first community wide on-line election to fill our 5 member BOD for 2019-2020. This was the first time we have used an online voting platform and we expect that this will be our platform of choice going forward. Of the eligible voters (1 vote per townhome) just over a third of the community participated.
Three new board member were elected, and two incumbents re-elected.
Steven Kline - P
Cleveland Antoine Jr.- VP
Edward Carr - Treasurer
Crystal Ogden - Secretary
Janet Pollard - At Large
Congratulations to all and thank you for your willingness to serve our community!
With the end of 2018 fast approaching we are about to hold elections for our 5 member HOA board of directors. All 5 positions, President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary, At Large, are at the end of two year terms and are up for election.
Two members of our board, Sara Dunham-Secretary and Jaime Zapata-VP, have decided not to seek re-election. We are grateful for their service to our community.
We are looking for volunteers interested in serving on our HOA BOD. No previous board experience is required, only a little time and the desire to make our community a better place to live.
Interested owners may run for any board position. We will hold online elections the last week of December with two year terms beginning January 1, 2019.
Please contact a board member, use the contact form below, or email email@example.com if you are interested and willing to serve. A board member will contact you and answer any questions you have.
A sincere thank you to all for your consideration.
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2019!
Steve Kline-P, Jaime Zapata-VP, Edward Carr-Treasurer, Sara Dunham-Secretary, Lyndon Bartlett-At Large
Key Points Discussed and Action Items
The meeting was called to order at 7:05 pm - Steve called the meeting to order.
● Edward presented the 2019 budget. The Board expects the $1500 per year annual assessment will be adequate for the coming 2019 year. This will depend on the actual repairs incurred to infrastructure considering the community is aging.
● Cooper Reed, who provides insurance for the association, led a discussion on what would be involved if all homes are combined on a single insurance policy. General feedback indicates there is interest in looking into this further. Several homeowners would be interested in seeing multiple options, based on construction differences, for comparison purposes.
● Online Voting - The Board recently tested an online voting application to increase community participation in voting matters. (This system will be used for board elections in December)
● Election of Board Officers - Two Board positions are currently open (Secretary and Vice President). We are looking for owners who are interested in filling these two positions. (All five board positions are up for election. The Secretary and VP positions currently have no-one running. Any owner interested in serving should make their interest known by contacting a board member directly or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
● Landscaping - Green Horizons has the contract for 2018. We will be securing bids for 2019. Quotes for tree replacement on Clarkson are currently being requested. Replacement shrubs will be planted later this week and week control will be applied later in the month.
● Property Management - Currently, the association board is made up of volunteers. The Board is looking into contracting out some of the more time consuming responsibilities to a third party management company.
● Several property crimes have been reported in the community. Homeowners are asked to stay alert and turn their porch and alley lights on.
● We will be purchasing a power washer which will be available to property owners free of charge.
● General Real Estate Report- Development of the property west of Library will begin next year. The first complex will be located near the bariatric center at Page and the Tollway. The second development will be located near Cotton Gin and Library. Lyndon presented square foot valuation figures for our community as well as the townhome developments in the area.
*The meeting adjourned at 8:56 pm.
*If you have questions or comments please submit them to email@example.com.
Save the Date!
Frisco Square Townhomes HOA Annual Meeting
Wednesday November 14th-7:00pm
Vivian McCallum Room-Frisco City Hall / Public Library (4th Floor)
Hello FST owners!
It’s time to catch up on all of this year's happenings and make plans for 2019. Please plan to take a couple of hours out of your busy schedules to join us for our annual homeowners meeting. There are many important topics for discussion and we need your input and participation. Frisco is a great town, and we live in the heart of it. Help make your community even better!
Some topics open for discussion include:
See you on the 14th!
All the Best!
Your HOA BOD
Steve Kline, Jaime Zapata, Edward Carr, Sara Dunham, Lyndon Bartlett
As you may know there is a new state of the art fitness facility opening soon in the Star just minutes away. They reached out to us this week with a special promotional deal good until the end of April. Please follow this link www.friscosquaretownhomes.com/special-offers for all of the details...
Exciting news from your HOA board!
Earlier this month we were approached by Spectrum (formerly Time Warner) about bringing service to our community.. We are pleased to report that the project is a go.!
While we do not have a projected start or completion date, we expect the services offered will include 300mb internet, HDTV, DVR, on demand, PPV, phone, and intelligent home security.
Construction will be required to install the necessary underground cables and service pedestals. No indoor construction will be required. All infrastructure and construction costs will be bourn by Spectrum and our properties will be restored to prior condition if any digging, cutting, etc. is required.
More choices on the way.... stay tuned!
We have been hard at work to create a new website for our community! This page will be used to share news, upcoming events, and helpful information! Subscribe to our RSS feed on the right. If you have comments or questions you can contact us.